Monday 12 March 2012

All things must end

I do apologise for the serious lack of postage lately. I've been snowed under with essays, who knew university would be such work. I've got a happy/sad update about the pack for you. Rosie and Clem have gone to their new homes. They are going to be loved and kept as wonderful little pets but it is still sad to see them go. Lily has been a bit skittish since they have gone, looking for them which is so sad to see. At least we're keeping the other two. Not that Fatherbean is happy about that, he isn't impressed we've doubled the number of dogs and that puppies are as much work as babies.  We'll win him over though. 








Eight weeks go so quickly, its not long until april 5th and I'm home for the summer. No longer shall I be a fresher, my god that is scary thoughts.


Yours
Belinda Stepford
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment