Sunday 25 March 2012

News from the puppies

My parents received an email yesterday from "Maggie" or the baby we knew as Clementine, shes been renamed by the boy who owns her after Maggie from The Simpsons. How cute! Heres what "she" sent us:

Hiya Paula + Philip,  


Just thought I would let you know how I am getting on in my new home,  I have settled in realy well and have practicaly trained the family to be well behaved and do just about anything I ask.  I have a nice warm bed and a couple of nice blankets, lots of toys and of course food.  I have been to the vets, I didn't like that at all but hey you have to show willing now and again.

Thought I would send you a couple of photo's of myself in my favourite spot, (on the couch) and with my boy Joshua.  He loves me very much and I can get him todo most things for me, although for some reason he's not to keen when I've been the loo.  He keeps telling me that in a few days we will be able to go out for a walk, (whatever that is), anyway I hope my mum isnt missing me too much, give her my love.

Yours Maggie xxxxx




Doesn't she look great! Seriously happy with the home she's gone to, it does make me a little happy sad that she has gone to a new home but that the point of puppies isn't it. In other news Angel and Blossom are going for their first walk today, in the lovely sunshine as summer is raising its head from slumber. 

Yours 
Belinda Stepford
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment