Monday 26 March 2012

Summer Sun





The sun has shaken of the wintery fog in Winchester, I've spent the past weekend sat on blanket in the garden, with my laptop and books, writing my essays. It was the least stressful way to do something stressful ever. 








Andy and Laura joined me, they sat doing history work and chatting about Arabic poetry. We did wonder into to town to buy sun cream and snacks when the day really got hot, we bought some Ice Slushes as well which was really refreshing. Honestly I think the weather sends me a little bit loopy, I was in a really chipper mood. 





My first year at uni is nearly over and that is truly, truly terrifying. It has gone so quickly and I've done so much I don't want it to be over yet, but its only a few more weeks and then boom done. On to summer, which should be filled with work and fuss and hopefully Paris. Then After that second year, the year that actually counts. eep.




Yours
Belinda Stepford
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment