Monday 5 November 2012

Angel had surgery

Little squiff Angel hasn't been to happy lately, with my sister and I back at University she hasn't been getting quite as much fuss as she is used too. Especially now my Mim has started training Blossom to Stack (the way show dogs stand) recently. Until about a week ago when my parents took her to the vet to get spayed. She was fine in surgery and charmed all the vets with her cute little eyes.


She wasn't too please though with her cone, dachshunds are definitely the wrong shape to wear cones. Every time she tried to eat or drink she ended up scooping food up and throwing it everywhere, so my Mim had to hand feed her and let her drink out of mugs. Which definitely made her feel like the centre of attention, her favourite trick was to stand on my mim while she was sat down and stick her coned face right into my Mim so all she could see was Angel and cone.


She also had to sleep in the cage to stop the others going after her stitches which she didn't like one bit. She has definitely discovered her howl. For such a tiny dog she can howl the house down when she wants too. Our neighbours must really hate us, but it doesn't matter on one side we have a really weird guy who is very rude and on the other side we have a young noise couple.

Yours
Belinda Stepford
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment