Tuesday 20 November 2012

Looking forward

There are two things you really look forward to at University one is food shopping. Lack of funds and having to make everything yourself means that food shopping becomes this little deacon of hope. Where you get to wonder around the shops salivating over things you can't afford and treating yourselves to the things you can. Maybe shopping for food looses its lustre as you get older but for now its one of the best things in life. Nothing is more satisfying than a full fridge.

The second thing is holidays, the christmas season is almost upon us and and I am already really excited to be heading home. I can't wait to squeeze my puppies. I can't wait to see my friends from back home and most of all I can't wait to eat my parents out of house and home on christmas food. So I have started to get in the spirt and started looking for presents. Christmas is awesome and I'm going to revel in it for as long as I can.

 Yours
Belinda Stepford
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment