Thursday 15 November 2012

Super Salmon Toastie

I had an amazing toastie today, So I thought I'd share. I had to use up the left over peppered salmon and I didn't really want to use it for my main meal, but when I came home from gym I was craving protein but didn't want a huge effort to cook so I used my noodle and came up with this. 


2 slices of whole grain bread
Salmon slices
Mozzarella
Spinach.

Laura my housemates family visited recently and her dad brought some of his amazing home made bread. I'm still working on getting the bread thing down so I won't do any recipes just yet.  


To the bread slices I added the salmon after tearing it up into rough little chunks.

Then I sliced the mozzarella, pretty thickly I'll be honest but I do love mozzarella.

Then I covered it in spinach leaves and slapped it into the toastie maker until the cheese started to fizzle. The toastie machine is a students godsend, its just awesome, I guess I could use the grill but who wants the hassle. 




Super quick, totally tasty, 100% awesome.


Yours
Belinda Stepford
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment