Monday 20 February 2012

Charity Shop Trawls

I'm a big fan of charity shops, I would estimate that around eighty percent of my wardrobe is second hand. I don't see the point in just shopping for new cloths, second hand tends to be just as good and you are almost guaranteed that no one else will be wearing what you'll be wearing. Today I made a lovely little discovery, I've been meaning to buy an apron for quite a while now seeing as I keep forgetting to bring some of the many I have back home to Winchester. Anyway today I found a really sweet half apron, I'm pretty sure it is hand made, it has plenty of pockets and the fabric is just amazing.







Its reversible so its suits multiple outfits. All that for one pound twenty five, now you can not argue with that can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment