Wednesday 1 February 2012

Gü Puddings Surprise

I few weeks ago in a moment of pudding weakness I bought a Gü pud, it was absolutely lovely but missing its spoon. I being the silly thing that I am thought I shall write and let them know, good costumer feedback. Anyway they quickly emailed me back saying that it was a new product and they are working out the technical side of things, to thank me for the feedback they where going to send me some vouchers which I though was really sweet, because lets face it Gü puds are amazing.


 


Then today my post came with a large envelope for me, I thought it might be the belt I bought online for my new dress but no it was a box from Gü. They had sent me seven pounds worth of vouchers and a hand written note saying 'Thanks for the feedback - have a 'spoon for life' on us. Inside the little black box, embossed of the front in sliver 'from Gü to ü', was a teaspoon engraved with the Gü logo. Which I personally thought was hilarious.






My house mate Laura and I plan to buy some Gü puddings on our next trip to saisburys which we will then eat while curled up in front of the television drinking wine. I can't think of a better way to end an evening.

Yours
Belinda Stepford
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment