Sunday 26 February 2012

Puppy Green Eyes

I'm so jealous of my Sister right now, she had to go to Sheffield to go to a Medics Ball with her med-student boyfriend, and managed to find train tickets that detoured home. She got to see the puppies. They are huge, I mean seriously huge now. She had a couple of hours sitting on the floor playing and cuddling then had to dash. 





I can not wait to go home next weekend, I really miss the little mushes. They will be eight weeks old on the 1st of March meaning they are officially old enough to leave home as soon as we get them vaccinated. Scary thoughts. I'm so glad I'm going home before any of them go, I also need to get some of my summer wardrobe back as the weather is hotting up here already.


Yours
Belinda Stepford
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment